Call for Submissions
The Construction Institute invites you to submit an abstract to our CI Summit 2018 Legal Affairs & Dispute Resolution (LADR) track on a variety of construction topics, which are listed on the paper management website.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the LADR paper submission website. The deadline for submission is listed under key dates. Early submission and registration is encouraged.
- Only authors who have fully paid the speaker registration fee will be allowed to present at the conference. All approved papers will be eligible for presentation at the workshop.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- Copyright Transfer Agreements (CTA) must be submitted with the manuscript. Please download the CTA from the LADR website, write in the information, scan, and upload along with your manuscript.
- Abstracts are due by July 18, 2017.
LADR Abstracts Due: Jul 18, 2017
LADR Abstract Acceptance Notification: Aug 15, 2017
LADR Journal Papers Submission: Oct 17, 2017
Review of Final Papers & Comment Back to Authors: Jan 5, 2018
Should you have any questions in regard to manuscript submission, please contact Katerina Lachinova.