Construction Institute Summit 2019 will, once again, feature a Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) session track containing presentations limited to feature, case study and scholarly articles. Submit your abstract by for consideration.
- All abstracts must be submitted to the LADR paper submission website. The deadline for submission is . Early submission is encouraged.
- All approved manuscripts will be eligible for presentation in the LADR session track at the Construction Institute Summit 2019.
Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Summit are required to register as a speaker by . Only authors/co-authors with a paid registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- Copyright Transfer Agreements (CTA) must be submitted with the manuscript. Please download the CTA (PDF) from ASCE's website, write in the information, scan, and upload along with your manuscript.
- LADR Abstracts Due: Jun 14, 2018
- LADR Abstract Acceptance Notification: Jul 2, 2018
- LADR Manuscript Submission: Aug 30, 2018
- LADR Manuscript Decision: Oct 31, 2018
- Revised Manuscript Due: Nov 29, 2018
- Final Decision on Manuscripts: Jan 7, 2019
- Speaker Registration Deadline: Jan 16, 2019
Should you have any questions in regard to manuscript submission, please contact Katerina Lachinova.