Construction Institute of ASCE
The Construction Institute (CI) is the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the construction industry. CI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to construction industry practitioners from all occupations and educational backgrounds. CI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards.
CI Summit 2017: Building the Future
The theme of the 5th CI Summit is Building the Future. The Summit’s technical program will provide insights on the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies used by owners, engineers, and contractors to manage risk and to successfully deliver their projects.
CI Summit 2016 Highlights
The technical presentations will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Management practices for various project delivery methods.
- Technology trends.
- Risk management and mitigation strategies.
- Legal affairs and dispute resolution.
The conference will also feature an off-site tour, a pre-conference workshop and multiple networking opportunities.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend CI Summit 2017
- Earn up to 17 PDHs via Technical Sessions, Professional Workshops, Tours, and General Sessions.
- Escape the cold and enjoy an average March high temperature of 72, while combining business with pleasure in one of the top 10 destinations in the United States.
- Anaheim is easily accessible from anywhere in the world with competitively priced airfare and many reliable, inexpensive options to get around.
- Check out all the exciting Anaheim and California activities with the family, colleagues, and friends!
- Catch up with colleagues and make new contacts from all over the country, while updating yourself on the latest industry trends.
Conference Steering Committee
Steering Committee Chair
- Dan Becker, M.ASCE, HDR Engineering, Inc.
Steering Committee Co-Chair
- Craig Ruyle, P.E., M.ASCE, New York State Department of Transportation
- Thomas Broz, P.E., M.ASCE, Local Chair and Liaison
- Juliet Su, P.E., M.ASCE, Transportation Corridor Agencies
- Valerie Largin, Western Council of Construction Consumers