skip to main content
jump to top
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Get a jump-start on earning up to 16 PDHs via Technical Sessions, a Technical Tour, and Keynote Presentations.
- Make quality one-on-one connections with industry experts and innovators; collaborate with colleagues; learn from the best; and share your expertise and experiences at multiple networking events.
- Witness an overview of a high-performance project firsthand from the project team’s perspective and hear the institute’s vision for the industry’s future during the plenary sessions.
- Learn about ways to better manage your project risks.
- Visit historic Fort Worth, with its dining and shopping options, tasty barbecue and plenty of fun. The Fort Worth Stockyards is a great place to take the family, and it really comes alive on the weekends. More than 25 unique shops and restaurants line the historic station, where the Grapevine Vintage Railroad still steams through every Saturday (schedule permitting).
815 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Jul 18, 2017—LADR Abstracts Due
- Aug 15, 2017—Acceptance Notification
- Oct 17, 2017—LADR Journal Papers Submission
- Nov 29, 2017—Registration Opens
- Jan 5, 2018—Final Review & Comment Back to Authors
- Jan 18, 2018—Early Bird registration deadline
- Feb 5, 2018—Hotel booking deadline
- Feb 8, 2018—Advance registration deadline
- Feb 8, 2018—Cancellation deadline
Chair: Dan Becker, M.ASCE
HDR Engineering, Inc.
Co-Chair: LeAnne Napolillo, P.E., F.ASCE
+1 (703) 295-6300
Customer service reps are available to answer your questions Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET