CI Summit 2019
The theme of the 7th CI Summit is: "Solving Construction Industry Challenges." The Summit's technical program will provide insights on the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies used by owners, engineers, and contractors to manage risk and to successfully deliver their projects.
Conference Steering Committee
- Dan Becker, M.ASCE, CCM, PMP, CCP, ENV SP, HDR Engineering, Inc. | Chair
- Baabak Ashuri, Ph.D., DBIA, CCP, DRMP, Georgia Institute of Technology | Co-Chair Chair
- Marsha Anderson Bomar, AICP, ENV SP, F.ASCE, Gateway85 | ASCE Technical Region Director
- Liza Akins, A.M.ASCE, DLA Piper
- Quinton Alberto, CCM, HNTB
- Yong Cho,A.M.ASCE,Georgia Institute of Technology
- Amarjit Singh, P.E., Ph.D., F.ASCE, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Civil Engineering | LADR Track Chair
- Robert Michael D'Onofrio, P.E., M.ASCE, Capital Project Management, Inc. | LADR Track Co-Chair
- Michael Thomas Kamprath, A.M.ASCE, Hillsborough County Aviation Authority, Tampa International Airport | LADR Track Co-Chair
- Leah A. Rochwarg, Esq., LEED AP, Seyfarth Shaw LLP | LADR Track Editor
- Brian J. O'Rourke Jr., P.E., Esq., LEED AP, Verrill Dana LLP | LADR Track Editor
Construction Institute of ASCE
The Construction Institute (CI) is the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the construction industry. CI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to construction industry practitioners from all occupations and educational backgrounds. CI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards.