CI Summit 2023
The theme of CI Summit is: "Creating Connections - Building our Infrastructure Together." The Summit's technical program will provide insights on the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies used by owners, engineers, and contractors to manage risk and to successfully deliver their projects.
Conference Steering Committee
- Co-Chair: Dan Becker, M.ASCE, CCM, PMP, CCP, ENV SP, D. Becker Consulting, LLC
- Co-Chair: Hossein Ataei, Ph.D., M.C.M., M.B.A., P.E., P.Eng., F.ASCE, University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
- Coordinator, Plenary Sessions: Zach Pucel, P.E., M.ASCE, Transystems Corp
- LOC Member: John L Weiland, P.E., M.ASCE, Wade Trim
- LOC Member: Anne M Werner, P.E., M.ASCE, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- LADR Track Chair: Amarjit Singh, P.E., Ph.D., F.ASCE, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Civil Engineering
- LADR Track Editor: Leah A. Rochwarg, Esq., LEED AP, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- LADR Track Editor: Brian J. O'Rourke Jr., P.E., Esq., LEED AP, Verrill Dana LLP
- LADR Track Editor: Mohammed-Asem Abdul Malak, Ph.D., R.Eng, A.M.ASCE, University of Beirut
- LADR Track Editor: Wendy Wendrowski, Esq, A.M.ASCE, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Construction Institute of ASCE
The Construction Institute (CI) is the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the construction industry. CI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to construction industry practitioners from all occupations and educational backgrounds. CI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards.