CI Summit 2021
The theme of the 9th CI Summit is: "Next Generation Construction." The Summit's technical program will provide insights on the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies used by owners, engineers, and contractors to manage risk and to successfully deliver their projects.
Conference Steering Committee
- Chair: Dan Becker, M.ASCE, CCM, PMP, CCP, ENV SP, D. Becker Consulting, LLC
- LADR Track Chair: Amarjit Singh, P.E., Ph.D., F.ASCE, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Civil Engineering
- LADR Track Editor: Leah A. Rochwarg, Esq., LEED AP, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- LADR Track Editor: Brian J. O'Rourke Jr., P.E., Esq., LEED AP, Verrill Dana LLP
- LADR Track Editor: Mohammed-Asem Abdul Malak, Ph.D., R.Eng, A.M.ASCE, University of Beirut
- LADR Track Editor: Wendy Wendrowski, Esq, A.M.ASCE, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Construction Institute of ASCE
The Construction Institute (CI) is the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the construction industry. CI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to construction industry practitioners from all occupations and educational backgrounds. CI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards.