The Construction Institute (CI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is pleased to invite you to become a sponsor at CI Summit 2018 in Fort Worth, Texas, March 1-3, 2018. Become a sponsor at CI Summit 2018 and increase your visibility!
Download the sponsorship prospectus (PDF) for more details.
The CI Summit is where contractors, owners, designers, and other construction industry stakeholders from all over the country will meet to share new developments and innovative practices in the construction industry.
And, that means business for you!
- Reach your targeted audience with your company’s message.
- Expand brand awareness and recognition.
- Receive recognition in the CI Newsletter.
- CI offers a variety of sponsorship levels. Higher levels include presentation opportunities.
Construction Institute of ASCE serves 17,000 + members
Platinum - $5,000
- Welcome Reception (Thursday, March 1) - This reception provides the sponsoring company an opportunity to advertise their brand while providing a casual setting for attendees to connect with colleagues, network, and meet new friends. (Includes exhibit table top for the sponsoring company).
- Outdoor Reception with Live Music (Friday, March 2) - Always a premier feature of the CI Summit, this special event offers sponsors the opportunity to gain maximum exposure, and even have your staff representatives act as the welcoming crew to ensure a great return on your investment. (Includes exhibit table top for the sponsoring company).
- Mobile Application - A mobile application will be available for smartphone and tablet users during the conference. Gain maximum exposure via banner ads and other app features by sponsoring the CI Summit app.
- Conference Padfolio - Give your company’s logo top billing on the Conference padfolio to be handed out to all registrants. You’ll keep your company’s name in front of attendees for years to come, as they use your padfolio to carry those important documents.
Gold - $3,500
- Charging Station - Located in a high-traffic area, these stations give attendees a chance to charge their smartphones and tablets. Whether it’s keeping up with the office or downloading the latest app – a low battery has everyone looking for a quick recharge.
- Technical Tour Transportation - Allow attendees to get out of the hotel and tour a construction engineering project for a more hands-on experience. Sponsor will receive priority tickets and event signage.
- Hotel Key Card - Put your four-color message on the hotel room keys of the attendees staying at the official CI Summit 2018 hotel. Hotel key cards are used by attendee’s multiple times daily.
- Conference Lanyard - Lanyards are the must-have accessory at the conference. Lanyards offer a way to display your logo while holding their badge, business cards, etc. throughout CI Summit 2018.
- Giveaway (2 opportunities) - The early bird gets the worm – or even better, one of your coveted giveaways! Conference attendees will rush back to their seats after breaks for a chance to win a special gift. The General Session Room Giveaway Sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive one giveaway prior to the start of the general sessions.
Silver - $2,500
- Plenary Breakfast (Friday, March 2) -Attendees will open CI Summit 2018 on a high note with a motivating and inspiring presentation. Be the sponsor for the first educational event at the conference by supporting this plenary session and breakfast.
- Friday Lunch (Friday, March 2) - This sponsorship allows your company to gain exposure to the entire group of conference attendees at lunch. An ideal sponsorship for an exhibiting company.
- Closing Plenary Lunch (Saturday, March 3) - Gain recognition for your company among the leaders in civil engineering at the Closing Plenary Session, the final event of the CI Summit 2018. Align your brand with the preeminent authority and voice for the civil engineering profession and build awareness with a critical audience of decision-makers.
Bronze - $1,000
- Networking Break (3 opportunities) - Beverage breaks offer attendees a chance to get something to drink and network with sponsors and colleagues between sessions. You will receive signage at the break stations or near the coffee display.
- Saturday Continental Breakfast (Saturday, March 3) - Get the attendees off to a good start with coffee, a light breakfast and an opportunity to networking with colleagues and friends before heading off to the final conference sessions.
Thank you to our Sponsors
The generous contributions from the following sponsors enable our conference to continue its commitment to excellence in programming and networking events for the attendees.