Increase Your Visibility!
The Construction Institute (CI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is pleased to invite you to become a sponsor at the Construction Institute Summit 2020 in Los Angeles, California, February 20-22, 2020.
The Construction Institute Summit is where contractors, owners, designers, and other construction industry stakeholders from all over the country will meet to share new developments and innovative practices in the construction industry.
And, that means business for you!
- Reach your targeted audience with your company’s message.
- Expand brand awareness and recognition.
- Receive recognition in the CI Newsletter.
- CI offers a variety of sponsorship levels. Higher levels include presentation opportunities.
For more information, contact:
To sign up as a sponsor of the Construction Institute Summit, please return the Sponsor Commitment Form (PDF) to one of the above contacts.
Construction Institute of ASCE serves 17,000 + members
Platinum — $10,000
- Special Friday Night Reception: Always a premier feature of the Construction Institute Summit the special event offers sponsors the opportunity to gain maximum exposure, with special event sponsor signage and even have your staff representatives act as the welcoming crew to ensure a great return on your investment.
- Conference Padfolio: Give your company’s logo top billing on the Conference padfolio to be handed out to all registrants. You’ll keep your company’s name in front of attendees for years to come, as they use your padfolio to carry those important documents.
- Charging Station: Located in a high-traffic area, these stations give attendees a chance to charge their smartphones and tablets. Whether it’s keeping up with the office or downloading the latest app – a low battery has everyone looking for a quick recharge.
Gold — $5,000
- Opening Plenary Session: Be identified as the Friday morning plenary session sponsor. Have your logo on the screen as everyone walks into the room to hear the keynote speaker. Put a promotional item on chairs and be recognized from the podium.
- Hotel Key Card: Put your organization's brand or logo in each attendee's hands at the Summit by sponsoring hotel key cards.
- Elevator Wrap: Capture rider’s attention as they wait for the elevator to arrive. Inform attendees about your company and services using the unique vehicle of the elevator doors.
- Welcome Reception: This reception provides the sponsoring company an opportunity to advertise their brand while providing a casual setting for attendees to connect with colleagues, network, and meet new friends.
Silver — $2,500
- Friday Lunch
- Closing Plenary Luncheon: Gain recognition for your company among the leaders in civil engineering at the Closing Plenary Session, the final event of the Summit. Align your brand with the preeminent authority and voice for the civil engineering profession and build awareness with a critical audience of decision-makers. - Sponsored by Jacobs
- Conference Lanyard - Sponsored by HDR
- Exhibit Hall Raffle Prize (8 opportunities): Generate special "buzz" in the Exhibit Hall by sponsoring a special item. The Exhibit Hall raffle sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive a prize at predetermined time in the Exhibit Hall.
- Final Program Sponsor
- Social Media Wall: Have your logo on a photo backdrop with the conference hashtag. When attendees post pictures to various social media, your logo will be there! - Sponsored by Granite
- Conference Wifi: Sponsor WiFi for the attendees outside of the technical session rooms and the registration area. Your logo will be prominently displayed on the WiFi login page for all attendees to see. - Sponsored by HNTB
- Head Shot Photo Booth
Bronze — $1,500
- Networking Break (5 opportunities): Always a good chance to network, refreshment breaks also serve as an opportunity to make your brand more memorable to attendees who need a quick pick-me-up before heading off to the next technical session. You will receive signage at the break stations or near the coffee display. - Sponsored by LINXS
- Technical Tour Transportation (3 opportunities): Allow attendees to get out of the hotel and tour a construction engineering project for a more hands-on experience. Sponsor will receive priority tickets and event signage.
- Saturday Continental Breakfast: Get the attendees off to a good start with coffee, a light breakfast and an opportunity to networking with colleagues and friends before heading off to the final conference sessions. - Sponsored by Hill International
For more information, or to sign up, contact:
To sign up as a sponsor of CI Summit, please return the Sponsor Commitment Form (PDF) to one of the above contacts.