Top Reasons to Attend CI Summit
- Get a jump-start on earning up to 16 PDHs via Technical Sessions, a Technical Tour, and Keynote Presentations.
- Make quality one-on-one connections with industry experts and innovators; collaborate with colleagues; learn from the best; and share your expertise and experiences at multiple networking events.
- Witness an overview of a high-performance project firsthand from the project team and hear the institute’s vision for the industry’s future during the plenary sessions.
- Learn about ways to better manage your project risks.
- Visit historic Fort Worth, with its dining and shopping options, tasty barbecue and plenty of fun. The Fort Worth Stockyards is a great place to take the family, and it really comes alive on the weekends. More than 25 unique shops and restaurants line the historic station, where the Grapevine Vintage Railroad still steams through every Saturday (schedule permitting).
Convince Your Boss
As a construction professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.